Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday, January 28, 2010
Today I accompanied daughter, Julie, to her Beth Moore Bible study entitled, "Believing God can do what He says He can do." Wow! The fellowship, timing and study were just right for me. He is the God who performs miracles; who gives us hope; and everything is possible for him who believes- were highlights of our study. Awesome ! This followed our day of consultations with nutritionist and social worker at ORMC. Snapped in on all needed supplements, especially Vit D and B12 to make treatments easier on body. Received info related to many aspects of chemo. We are trying to be as prepared as possible for all that is ahead. Got dates for PreOp (2/2) and surgery (2/9). Thank you all especially for prayers that my PET scan will be clear. I love Ps. 100:3...Know that the Lord is God. It is He who made us, and we are His. Comforting and TRUE. We remain in His hands and you are in our hearts.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love BEth Moore. I just started her Esther study- in fact I need to do 3 days worth of study tonight in prep for tomorrow night so I need to get off here!
    I don't know about B 12. How much are you taking?

    ReplyDelete