Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19, 2010
Since my memory is not like it used to be, I decided to keep a diary/blog to help me remember my recent experience and God's continued presence in my life. Linda took me through my biopsy today explaining all that would take place. Teresa and my wonderful doctor answered all my questions during and after the procedure. I was able to watch the ultrasound screen the whole time. The doctor verified that it is a 2 cm mass and not a cyst. We will pick up films and pathology report on Thursday and deliver them to surgeon on Friday for his analysis.
We feel covered in prayer by friends and family. We thank God for each of you being a part of our lives. My friend, Carol, reiterated our last Tuesday Bible class topics that "God loves us..God is for us..God is with us." What great promises. Today's devotion reminds us in Jeremiah 29:11...For I know the plans I have for you....so we will not be anxious about tomorrow.
Sister in law, Gretchen, came through her shoulder surgery fine and will already go home tomorrow. Continue to lift up she and Jim.

1 comment:

  1. Here it is Friday. The end of a long week. No matter what the report of the DR and the reports of the imaging;we will believe the report of the Lord. By His stripes...you WERE healed. He sent His WORD and healed you. I love that the new Testament says over and over...and he healed them ALL! Thinking of you often this week lying in scan tubes, etc. May His grace and love surround you my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete