Monday, January 18, 2010

One year later...I'm thinking that God likes to get my attention in January. One year ago I had ultrasound that led to my hysterectomy on Jan. 30, 2009. He blessed me with good results and an active year. Around Thanksgiving I noticed a breast lump and made appt for checkup. Dr. Danna sent me immediately for mammeogram and ultrasound which revealed a suspicious mass. So again I have appts to meet: Tues for ultrasound core biopsy and Friday for consultation with Dr. Demers, a surgical oncologist. One of the first Bible verses I was directed to was Phil 4:6..Don't worry, pray about everything, tell God what you need and thank Him for all He has done. So that is where we are at this time...in His hands...trusting His promises. As we have this on our heart, I cannot fathom what our Haitian brothers and sisters are enduring. We are so thankful that many do know Jesus as their Savior because of our many schools and missionaries who follow His will and say, "Here am I, send me." Ps. 46:1-3
In your prayers, please lift up sister in law, Gretchen, who will undergo shoulder surgery Tues with more breast surgery scheduled following her rehab. Gary and Jim also appreciate prayers for their peace.

1 comment:

  1. You are in my prayers, Carol Lynn. Let me know what is going on. I'll send you an e mail with my results today.

    ReplyDelete