Wednesday, January 21, 2009






Thank you for reading about our journey . . . and for being our prayer partners. Feel free to comment ~ it is so good to hear from you . . .

Here's a little update as to what has gone on the past week:



January 15, 2009
My journey began on Jan. 15 when Gary and I were called in to have ultrasound read from Dr. Penny Danna following my yearly checkup. She immediately made appointment with Dr. Alan Gordon, oncologist at MD Anderson for fast track consultation. My ovary measured 11cm (size of a cantalope) and must come out. Was sent to Quest to have blood drawn (CA 125). Then came our 3 day weekend (MLK birthday) and our consultation on Tuesday. First I requested my main "medication" from all my friends and family in the form of prayers. So I/we are being lifted up from CA toVA to Chicago to SC and NC to TX to KY, to North GA to Fort Wayne to Florida and beyond. Praise God for this extraordinary gift. In the midst of our shock and confusion, Gary and I feel peace and strength today and for the days ahead.
Is 41:13 For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you. Do not fear: I will help you.

1 comment:

  1. I love that verse, Carol Lynn, and trust that our God is holding your tightly in His grip. What a blessing to be a part of the prayer chain that is praying for you.

    ReplyDelete