Thursday, January 29, 2009

January 29, 2009

My surgery day is almost here. Jerry & Marlyce will stop by tonite for a devotion time. What a blessing they and all of you are in our lives. We thank God for your love, prayers & friendship.
We are to arrive at hospital tomorrow at 7 am. Dr. thought operation would be a minimum of 3 hours. Gary is not too handy with sending messages, so Julie will update blog when she has info.
Our strength has been renewed every day by His Word and your support. Our recent Bible classes that centered on Psalms and James have strengthened our faith and given us His peace. Our prayer remains that the mass is benign; that God will guide my doctor and his team; and that He will command His angels to protect me in all my ways.
Ps. 46:1 God is my refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. That is why we are not afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment