Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January 20, 2009
We picked up Julie at preschool where she has a maternity teaching job for
3 months so she could accompany us to Dr. Gordon's office. We filled out our paperwork and met first with Dr. Negron who took all my medical history. Dr. Gordon arrived with a firm handshake - relaying to me the feeling that "we are in this together." I feel that God has put me in good hands with him and his team at MD Anderson. After an exam he confirmed that there is a mass that must come out. He proceeded to tell us positives and worst case scenerios. The earliest surgery date he had is Friday, January 30- so we pray for patience as we wait 1 1/2 weeks for hysterectomy. He cannot tell if mass is benign or cancerous until surgery, but it is highly suspicious. Still waiting for CA 125 blood test to come back. What a blessing to receive your email responses, telephone calls and hugs. God is good.
Ps 91 Because he love me, says the Lord I will rescue him. I will
protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and Iwill answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him with long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, God is with us in trouble...he will satisfy you with a long life. I am praying for you Carol Lynn.What a blessing to have a supportive husband and family as you await your surgery. God is faithful! He will not allow you to be tested above what you are able...but will make with the temptation a way of escape...that you can bear it. I Cor ???

    ReplyDelete