Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Just returned for post op appt with doctor who told us that 2 of 4 lymph nodes that he checked came back with cancer. So tomorrow I will go back for more surgery to take a larger section to analyze. The good news was that the margins that he took around the lump were clear, so there is no more cancer in my breast. God is so good and He will carry me through the latest detour in my path. We thank God for Gretchen's news that she is cancer free following her double mastectomy on Thurs, as well as Rosemary's eye surgery that went well yesterday. Looking forward to celebrating Grandma Fink's 94th birthday with family. Will hold on to the verse in my journal that Jessica chose for me for tomorrow's surgery from Ps 46:1..God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment