Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Just said goodbye to Julie's family and Grandma who had dinner with us while we discussed our visit to Dr. Johnston, my thoracic surgeon. Julie was such a help to be with us with her extra set of ears. We feel quite positive as he indicated it was pretty unlikely that there was a problem. So that we can eliminate anything he ordered a CT scan with contrast for Friday 2/12 which will highlight the area better than the PET. Then on Tues. 2/16 I will have bronchoscopy and if possible biopsy. With these results in hand he hopes to send me back to Dr. Demers to reschedule my lumpectomy. Also received positive results from my FISH (Her2) test from my breast biopsy that came back negative or normal rather than positive and agressive. Also, daughter, Kathy called with results from her biopsy that it is benign. Wow! What a great God we have holding us in His hands.
Is. 49:13 "Shout for joy, rejoice, burst into song. For the Lord comforts His people and will have compassion on His afflicted ones."
We send our sincere love to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment