Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday, February 5, 2010
The Lord says, "I will rescue those who love Me. I will protect those who trust in My name. When they call on Me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue them and honor them. I will satisfy them with long life." Ps. 91: 14-16 Another promise to trust in for our family. Met with Dr. Demers, my surgeon, today and he cancelled my lumpectomy for Tuesday. In reading my PET scan it shows a 1.3 cm lymph node in chest that needs to be checked out. So on Wed. we will have a consultation with Dr. Johnston, thoracic surgeon. Possibly a bronchial scope will take a biopsy to see what we are dealing with. Eventually I will get my port and begin my chemo. We know that God is beside us with comfort and strength and that He has a plan for our lives that He will reveal to us in the days ahead. So we rest in His arms and trust in Him with all our heart. Each one of you is a blessing in our lives. We thank God for the amazing love that we are feeling through your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Carol Lynn, Rest today in His everlasting arms and trust in His WORD that He sent and healed you. My prayers are with you. We MUST talk soon! God is faithful. Fear not little flock, for it is the Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom!

    ReplyDelete