Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February4, 2009

I am so blessed. Today is the day that I salute my helper, companion, friend and husband that God put into my life over 45 years ago. He has been my strong protector, an amazing husband, a fun-to-be-around Poppa and an awesome friend...to name a few. Now I am finding out that besides all the outside chores- he can also handle the inside ones without skipping a beat. As I recuperate, he waits on me...brings me my tray of food..cleans up kitchen....washes the floors....warms up my bed buddy....runs the washer, dryer and dishwasher, etc. I have not had to lift a finger. Think I will owe him big time when this is over. Seriously, God picked out just the perfect partner for me -to love me and take care of me....and I praise and thank Him for that. We never really know what those wedding words, " in sickness and in health," really mean until you live it. Again, I am SO blessed.
Phil 4:19 My God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. I have always looked to you for example, Carol Lynn, and even in sickness and healing, you never cease to show me and your friends your humility, your confidence and your appreciation for those you love. I dream of the day I look to my spouse of "45" years. I will always remember, through your example, what it looks like to appreciate true love. :)
    Your daughter friend, Noel

    ReplyDelete