Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February 11, 2009

We had a "peace of mind" doctor visit today where Dr. Gordon told us that my healing process is on track and that NO further treatment is necessary at this time. Those were beautiful words to hear- as on Sat. & Sun. my stitiches began to bleed a bit. We were not told that was normal healing, so we were concerned. Sounds like when I go back on March 3 I will be as good as new. Your prayers have been so powerful and your concern so appreciated. Please add to your prayers sister-in-law, Gretchen, and Keith's Praise Team member, Jan, who have both bravely endured chemo over the last months. Pray for their cancer cells to be eradicated. God is good.
Ps. 104:33 I will sing to the Lord throughout my life. I will make music to praise my God as long as I live.

1 comment:

  1. That is great news, Carol Lynn. I will sing with you to the Lord! He is so great.

    ReplyDelete