Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 1, 2009

Today our sweet granddaughter Lauren's 4th birthday is being celebrated in TX. In FL we are celebrating my homecoming. Julie says she is turning the blog back over to me. What a blessing she was to fill you in when I was under the weather. I was awake at 6:30 am with the news from my nurse that I could probably go home. By 12:00 noon we were picking up prescriptions. Shortly after, Gary and I collapsed with a great nap. Julie just left after feeding us a delicious meal. On my emails the first one was from LHM declaring, "this is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." It had very special meaning to us. Klaus further stated as great as these causes for celebration are, they are nothing compared to the celebration taking place in peoples' hearts when they realize the crucified Christ is with them through all the changing seasons of the year. As we think back over the last few days our awesome God's presence is so apparent...in my healing and in all the messages and visits from our family and special friends. The love we feel from your prayers is overwhelming and has carried us through a very rough spot. A recent devotion stated that the more you think about God's goodness, the less you'll think about your worries. So remember Phil 4:6 Be anxious for nothing but let your requests be made known to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment