Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Today was a day I won't forget for awhile. Since my hair was coming out in handfuls since Sunday, it was time to shave it all off. Gary was and has been my strong support every step of the way. He watched as Polly, my GA hairdresser who went through mastectomy a few years ago, gently sheared me clean as a whistle. Thought it was a good idea to save Julie and Patty, my FL hairdresser, from this task. Polly also styled my wig. So I am set with wig, scarves and hats to cover my bald head. We are enjoying the beautiful weather here in Blue Ridge...and the sunsets have been awesome. Have been continuing to feel great, so I hope that my WBC are all built up for chem #2 treatment on Monday. Will go back to FL on Friday and see our realtor's sign in our front yard. Then it is time to clean out extras that we do not want to move with us. Contractor at Lutheran Haven said he will have our unit gutted and ready to go 90 working days after he gets a permit. So we will have a spot in FL when the snows come to the mountain top. God has blessed us in so many ways. He sent us our Savior and he gave us so many terrific friends to walk beside us. We are so grateful. We pray that all is well with each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment