Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Yesterday's chemo #2 of Taxol went well and Kevin is getting stronger everyday. We praise and thank God for these blessings. As Joshua 1:5 says, " I will never leave you nor forsake you." It is true ..He is by our side and walks with us daily. Worship this weekend was awesome. Sermons dealing with the life of David reminded us to look to our past and see His deliverance and then look to the future and trust the same. Sang my guiding song on my cancer treatment journey " Great is Thy faithfulness" with highlights of "strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow", "blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside," "morning by morning new mercies I see," "all I have needed Thy hand hath provided...Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me." How beautiful and reassuring. On Purpose Bible study dealt with us being made for a mission...His mission of bringing His Good news to all so one day we can all live together in Heaven. It is all wrapped up in His story found in John 3:16, " For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. " What a promise for all of us. As I close, I ask you to lift up my sister, Mary Ann, for good CAT scan results on Friday...as well as good MRI results for Sheri and Jerry...and continued healing for friend, Judy M. You are all dear to our hearts. We are so blessed with your friendship and your prayers. Love to all, Carol Lynn and Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment