Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 3, 2009

We returned home from our LAST visit to my wonderful oncologist- as he released me today. He said there was a 1%-2% chance of something growing back- but NO treatments are needed at this time. What a joyous and thankful day it is..to know that by His Hand and your prayers I am healed. My mind is a blur as I look back over the days from January 15 forward. We daily felt His presence with us on this detour in our lives. We remembered His promise, "Lo I am with you always," and that we had nothing to fear. We are so blessed. We intend on leaving Florida Thursday for a month in Blue Ridge, GA where we hope to see some friends and family at our cabin. Again we thank each of you for keeping us in your prayers. Your love, concern, emails, cards, visits and 2 weeks of meals on wheels were all so deeply appreciated and treasured.
I'll close with Rick Warren's quote:
*Happy moments- Praise God
*Difficult moments- Seek God
*Quiet moments- Worship God
*Painful moments- Trust God
*Every moment- Thank God
Mark 11:24 Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment